Terms & Conditions (T&Cs)
This website is owned and operated by Global Health Press (GHP). The following Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) govern your use and/or access of the Website. By using or accessing it, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood them and any accompanying risks, obligations, and responsibilities.1. Definitions
- Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service and can be amended from time to time, as published on the Website.
- Country refers to Singapore.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Global Health Press Pte Ltd.
- Personal Data, whether true or not, that can be used to identify, contact, or locate You. Personal Data can include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number and payment information.
- Device means any device that can access the Service - such as a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to ID-EA.ORG, accessible from https://id-ea.org/, or affiliated websites, such as GHP’s vaccitutor.com, vacciprofile.com, vaccination.org.
- You means the individual accessing or use of the website on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
The following are the T&Cs governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These T&Cs set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these T&Cs. These T&Cs apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by these T&Cs. If you, however, disagree with any part of these T&Cs, you may not access the Service.
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written authorisation; and
- you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these T&Cs, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of others. Notwithstanding any other rights or restrictions in these T&Cs, you may not use the Website to: (i) transmit via or through the Website any information, data, text, images, files, links or software except in connection with your authorised use of this Website or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us, (ii) introduce to the Website or any other computer or website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code, (iii) obtain unauthorised access to any computer system, (iv) impersonate any other person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, (v) invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity, (vi) misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false email address, (vii) tamper with or obtain access to the Website or any component of the it, (viii) conduct fraudulent activities, or (ix) collect or harvest information regarding other users of the Website for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending such users unsolicited commercial email.
- if you are below 18 years old, you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of these T&Cs and their agreement to take responsibility for: (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, information and functions made available on the Website or purchase of any product, good or merchandise (including any part thereof) made available for sale on the Website; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these T&Cs. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing the Website.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such websites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this website in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice or cost. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use of, or access to all, or part of the website for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these T&Cs. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials on the Website, including factual or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. You expressly agree that your use of and / or access to the Website is at your sole risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this T&Cs), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.4. Governing Law
These T&Cs shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If you have any questions about these T&Cs, you can contact us:
- By email: info[at]globalhealthpress.org
- By phone number: +65 6836 1807
- By post: Global Health Press Pte Ltd, 50 Kaki Bukit Pl, #04-01 Jean Yip Group, Singapore 415926